Sometimes there are websites worth mentioning because their just good. The socialsoftwarematrix.org is such a website. I met one of the authors behind this site, Frank Wolf at the NLLUG, the Dutch Lotus User Group. Frank is one of the people behind the brilliant Enterprise 2.0 knowledge management series on Slideshare. He mentioned that he was working on an initiative where all the big enterprise 2.0 vendors and their products would be compared in a way everybody could understand, and that’s what this website is.
Pim van Wetten
Tagsadoption apple co-authoring communication creativity drivers e20 enterprise2.0 enterprise social software ess evernote fun gadgets glue google docs GTD het nieuwe werken IBM ibm connections ideas intranet2.0 ipad jam jive sbs km knowledge knowledgemanagement lotus connections magazine motivation presentation review sibbet social business social intranet social media symphony tablet tagging TED user-adoption visual thinking wiki wired word
- The Ten Principles of 3-D Printing industryweek.com/emerging-techn… via @IndustryWeek One of the better articles on the subject 1 day ago
- @phuhzr Kwam dit artikel tegen op HBR, vind je vast interessant :) bit.ly/102qSRe 1 day ago
- Really nice post on social media metrics bit.ly/qUEHs0 1 day ago
- De 10 leukste Kickstarters aller tijden nutech.nl/gadgets/342121… @NUtechnl 3 days ago
- RT @frankkaren: More, bigger, faster: the ethos of market economies, is grounded in a mythical assumption that resources are infinite:http:… 3 days ago