Sometimes there are websites worth mentioning because their just good. The socialsoftwarematrix.org is such a website. I met one of the authors behind this site, Frank Wolf at the NLLUG, the Dutch Lotus User Group. Frank is one of the people behind the brilliant Enterprise 2.0 knowledge management series on Slideshare. He mentioned that he was working on an initiative where all the big enterprise 2.0 vendors and their products would be compared in a way everybody could understand, and that’s what this website is.
Pim van Wetten
Tagsadoptie adoption announcement apple book chasm co-authoring communication connections content curation creativity drivers e20 early adopters early majority education enterprise2.0 enterprise social software ess evernote facebook fun gadgets glue google docs GTD het nieuwe werken IBM ibm connections ideas intranet intranet2.0 ipad jam jive sbs km knowledge knowledgemanagement Language lc3 leadership long tail lotus lotus connections Lotuslive lotusphere magazine motivation perception gap presentation review robinson rsa scoop.it sibbet sociaal social bookmarking social business social intranet social media summerschool symphony tablet tagging TED user-adoption visual notetaking visual thinking why widget wiki wired word workshop yammer
- How Business Owners Make Decisions Infographic pinterest.com/pin/2381982677… 1 day ago
- Cyclist at L'Eroica pinterest.com/pin/2381982677… 6 days ago
- E-Mail: Not Dead, Evolving. No1 usage: exchanging documents hbr.org/2013/06/e-mail… via @HarvardBiz 2 weeks ago
- Wat sociale media ons kunnen vertellen over de toedracht van het MH17-drama decorrespondent.nl/1844/Wat-socia… via @decorrespondent #ergcool 3 weeks ago
- International email privacy and consent guide pinterest.com/pin/2381982677… 1 month ago